Cart 0 item
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
U3CAMEN USB 3.0 Industrial Camera Development Kit provides complete hardware and software solutions for accelerating the FPGA HDL, FX3 firmware and device driver development for 5MP USB 3.0 industrial camera. The development kit is suitable for USB 3.0 industrial cameras rapidly develop, performance evaluation, algorithm testing and CMOS Sensor testing applications.
Cypress’s EZ-USB(R) FX3 is the world’s first general purpose USB 3.0 peripheral controller, we use it to complete the super-speed transmission between the DVK and PC. The image sensor is Aptina's high performance CMOS image sensor MT9P006. The data, address and control bus of two DDR2 SDRAMs are completely independent. The FPGA EP3C40F484 plus two DDR2 SDRAMs can implement complex image processing and super-speed data transmission. The U3CAMEN USB 3.0 Industrial Camera Development Kit has up to 310MBytes/s data transfer rate, it is ideal for super-speed and large-resolution video image transmission development.
● Super-speed, stable, 5 MP real-time video streaming.
● Complete camera reference design: High-performance CMOS Image Sensor (Aptina MT9P006), Altera FPGA (EP3C40F484C8N),
standard C Mount lens, VC, FX3 firmware, FPGA HDL, all with source codes.
● Multiple resolution and frame rate support:
● Multiple image processing examples: change resolution and frame rate, image mirror, brightness, contrast, exposure,
CMOS sensor RGB gain adjustment.
● The display window can be resized or full screen display.
● Video capture and save to .avi file.
● Super-speed and stable data transmission example, the data transfer speed is up to 310MBytes/s
(No data error, no data loss, the average transfer speed).
● Two DDR2 (1Gbits x 2), separate address, data and control bus. Support of Ping Pong transmission.
The DDR2 can operate stably at 200MHz.
● Large cache, use DDR2 as FIFO, ideal for data acquisition. The DDR2 controller does not use NIOS II,
higher data transfer speeds.
CMOS Image Sensor Parameters
● Optical format : 1/2.5-inch (4:3)
● Active imager size : 5.70mm(H) x 4.28mm(V)
● Active pixels : 2592H x 1944V
● Pixel size : 2.2 x 2.2 μm
● Color filter array : RGB Bayer pattern
● Maximum data rate/pixel clock : 96 Mp/s at 96 MHz (2.8V I/O)
● Frame rate (Full resolution) : Programmable up to 15 fps
● ADC resolution : 12-bit, on-chip
● Responsivity : 1.76 V/lux-sec (550nm)
● Pixel dynamic range : 67.74 dB
● SNRmax : 38.5 dB
● Power consumption : 366 mW at 15 fps full resolution
● Operating temperature : –30°C to +70°C
● Packaging : 48-pin iLCC, die
● Focal length：6mm - 12mm
● Horizontal Field： 53°- 28°
● Usb3.0-Altera-DDR2 Board ------x1
● Image Sensor Kit (sensors, structural parts, etc.) ------x1
● Camera Lens ------x1
● USB 3.0 Cable ------x1
● USB Blaster (Includes the adapter board, USB Cable and CD) ------x1
● Kit CD ------x1